Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Google It


One never knows what one might find searching the internet..

perhaps even an old pair of shoes.

----
RE: http://brigitinitaly.blogspot.com/2009/02/dear-elvis.html


From: elvis dolić [mailto:ncrcacrr@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 8:44 PM
To: brigit.otero@gmail.com
Subject: Re: My old brown shoes ;)

p.s. so just let those waiting for me there ;)


love and peace

elvis
dolic

2009/3/16 elvis dolić
Hello Maria and Brigit;)

just by chance i came upon the message for me on your blog and it brought me back so many of great memories ;) thank you...i did not understood really at first what is going on but now i can see... Iris and GLT are two best people on this planet and i love them just as i love my own parents...thank you in my name for staying with them and helping them in their work...i live for the day to come back there with my wife and rise my family there...that was always my dream...

once again thnx a million for bringing these memories to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment